Pages


Monday, May 24, 2010

Sisterly Love?


Hey everyone,

I'm just leaving my mom's house. We had our family reunion committee meeting. I enjoyed myself for the most part.. My sister came up from Cocoa Beach, this is first time I have seen her since I got my sisterlocks. Needless to say she did not like them. "What's wrong with your hair? Is it suppose to look like that?" I replied, "Nothing is wrong with my hair. The part that you are looking at is the relaxed hair that I haven't cut off." She replied "It looks like you just unbraided your hair." I then explained to her the process that I am going through. I will not post what she said. Feelings deeply hurt. :(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, (Patting you on the back) Dear sister just don't understand right now. They look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails