Pages


Sunday, May 23, 2010

1st retightening -- May 22,2010




Hey everyone, I had my 1st retightening yesterday. It took 2 hrs 36 min., not bad. My consultant was very pleased with the way my sisterlocks are forming, so am I!!!! I will go back for retighten is 5 weeks. I may go back in 2-3 weeks for a deep conditioning and coloring. My hair color is brown (#4 for those who have used weave or extentions) but I am going to have burgandy/mahogany highlights. ...


I would like your opinion, if I should cut off the relaxer at the ends of my hair or should I wait a little while longer (until I get my hair gets some length to it)?


Sorry about the pictures being posted sideways. I'm still learning.

2 comments:

  1. That's great 2 1/2 hours!! I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to color because you are in the early stage which could cause slipping and bunching. I guess if your consulant says it okay then go for it! If I were you I would wait till your locks start locking and the slippage has subsided. You will get those perm ends cut off soon. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about it after I posted it. I talked with my consultant about the color that I want. She said to let her know when I am ready and she will do it for me, since I am still in the early stages. I go back in 5 weeks for retighten. Thanks, rmcandlelight!!
    Someone on sisterlocks facebook said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails