Pages


Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 months!!!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to tell you that it has been 3 months for my sisterlock journey! I am still loving my sisterlocks and can't keep my hands out of my hair!! I am still having some slippage around the edges. My next retighten is on the 14th of August. My family (mom and sisters) are coming around since I have cut the relaxed ends off. They like my hair better without the relaxed ends. But still not down with the natural look.

I will post pics after the retighten of the 14th of next month.
Take care and be safe
Love your natural hair!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 months already!! Time really flies:) I like your slogan "Love your natural hair"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails