Pages


Monday, July 5, 2010

2nd Retighten







Hello everyone, I hope that everyone is doing fine... I had my 2nd retighten on 7-3-10 and it took 2 hrs and 30 mins (6 mins shorter). I had my consultant to cut off my relaxed ends and I must say that I am LOVING MY HAIR EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!! I can really shake and go now!!!! I would love to hear from everyone. Let me know how your journey is going, your hair maintenance or anything that you want to share.. Here are a before and after pics.






Take care and love your NATURAL HAIR!!

3 comments:

  1. Your locks are so gorgeous! I'm glad you made the right decision to cut off your relaxed ends. Now you know that your natural hair is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your locks look awesome. I see you cut your ends...it looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails